Tuesday 24 January 2017

Hola Amigos πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™Œ

I am so excited to start off this blog. It is been a long time coming and I am glad to be finally off the fence on this and begin this journey despite many uncertainties. 

Allow me to introduce myself.. My name is Adeola.  I am a freelancer, I provide Virtual Assistant Services. I specialize in Administrative Tasks and Lifestyle Management. I cater to Solopreneurs, Entrepreneurs and Busy Executives who lead busy lives by providing the required administrative support to enable them run their businesses efficiently. My Lifestyle Management role also helps my clients have a great work-life balance through my effective management of their personal lives. I live and work in Lagos, Nigeria. Hence my blog name,  The Lagos Virtual Assistant..Cheesy right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜›?!

Asides my VA services,  I am a Real Estate Agent for several Real Estate organisations in my locale. I also sell and promote products and services for other entrepreneurs and organizations 

 I spent a number of years working in the Financial Industry till I decided "Hey, enough with the big corporations" and chose to become a Solopreneur (Major Entrepreneur in a bit πŸ™πŸ‘) by converting my passion into business ideas,  and ultimately established business (es). I am on a path to discovering how to manage my small business(es). On this long path, I have made a few mistakes, learnt many new things which I intend to share with you my awesome readers in subsequent posts.  

If you are on the lookout for a serious-no-fun kinda blog, please move to the πŸ‘ˆ πŸ‘ˆ or πŸ‘‰ πŸ‘‰, whichever one pleases you 😁😁 because I like a lot of fun and intend to incorporate loads of fun stuff into my post. 

You are welcome and I hope you learn, enjoy, patronize (this is very important 😜😜) and also teach me a thing or two. I will love to read from you and I promise to respond to your messages. 

Thank you and I hope y'all have a swell time!  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

E-Book Alert!!!

Hey, It's been a minute. Work and other commitments have made it impossible for me to be dedicated to this awesome blog (baby) of mi...